Tuesday, February 21st 6pm-8pm or Saturday, March 18th 9am-12pm
or schedule a classroom observation during our school day.
To schedule, call or email at 717-755-4952 / email@example.com
The Joyful Noise Christian Preschool educational philosophy is that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring, and discovery. Preschool children are creative and receptive; therefore, our staff strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in children. Our purpose is to encourage social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth in our students. We include in our curriculum: sharing and conversation time; stories, songs, and finger plays; creative art activities and crafts; games and large muscle activities; food preparation; science and nature activities; shapes, colors, numbers, and letters; Bible stories; and celebration of birthdays and holidays.
The Teacher for the three- and four-year-old classroom shall:
1. Have prior experience teaching any grade between preschool and 3rd grade.
2. Possess a strong knowledge of child development, educational techniques, and methods for teaching young children.
3. Demonstrate excellent communication and instructional skills.
4. Be certified in child CPR or willingness to obtain certification.
5. Be positive, friendly, and reliable.
6. Have the ability to encourage children to interact with each other and resolve problems between children when necessary.
7. Be able to communicate and integrate biblical concepts in an age-appropriate way throughout the school day.
8. Show enthusiasm and the ability to have fun with the students.
9. Submit personal references (that will be checked), and a thorough criminal and child abuse background check.
10. Be a committed Christian with a sound understanding of the Bible and have a lifestyle that reflects spiritual maturity and intimacy with God, demonstrating personal character traits exemplified by integrity, humility, a servant’s heart, and the fruits of the Spirit.
The main responsibilities for the teacher in the three and four-year-old classroom will be to plan for and teach a four-year-old class three times per week and a three-year-old class two times per week. They will also lead an enrichment program one time per week from 11:30-2:00.
If you would like to apply for the position, please complete the form below or mail your cover letter and resume to:
Joyful Noise Christian Preschool
Attn: Julie Mann
125 Edgewood Road
York, PA 17402